Latest Obsessions: Epicness I can't stop listening to lately


Monday, August 17, 2009

My Style part I

I love these dresses... so... very... much... lol.

These are my more casual obsessions:

I love how simple this dress is... it's still completely chic though. I could imagine wearing it with one of those really cute big-beaded necklaces.
you gotta love the buttons... I like the second one the best. I could totally imagine the over-dress with peppermint stripes =] <3
I love the top of this dress... the heart shape of the bodice, the sleeves, the tie on the side... it's just simple and amazingly pretty.
Can't go wrong with vintage =] I would love this dress maybe in a light pink, or with light pink swirls over the white. Maybe even a pretty shade of yellow? Anyway, it's gorgeous.

And for the more formal occasion =D :
definitely not as a wedding dress, lol... but I love that beadwork. I'd like it a lot shorter though... so it would have more of a chic feel to it. Maybe if it fell to midthigh? Or else if it was long it might look amazing with the mermaid-flared skirt? =]

... need I say more?

I think this dress would be absolutely FLAWLESS in a light shimmery silver =]
okay, so you'd have to be crazy to wear this dress just ANYWHERE... but it doesn't change the fact that it's completely and utterly beautiful. *sniff* I was totally born in the wrong century.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the vintage one!

    its amazing :)

    and all the ones a t the beggining are so cute!

    thankyou for reading my pointless posts :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. same i love the vintage dress :D

    ReplyDelete