Latest Obsessions: Epicness I can't stop listening to lately


Sunday, August 23, 2009

August Dreams

Before I die, I want these things. Be forewarned, I am a hopeless romantic and most of my dreams will reflect that.

-I want to get through college and become a successful, professional lawyer.

-I want to own a trendy, modern penthouse... yes, with a jacuzzi on the roof.

-I want to live in both Greece
and Ireland at some point in my life

-I want to get a tattoo of a phoenix
only more detailed and on the small of my back.

-I want to be married under the stars
and later I want to skinny dip with my husband in the starlight... you know? So it looks like we're swimming in universe instead of lake.

-I want to be kissed like this
and this
and this... especially the rain part.

-I want to own this car
and I want to be picked up in my scruffy old jeans, sat on its hood and kissed like I've never been kissed in the fading sunlight.

-I want to learn to dance... especially classic dances like the swing
And I want this jukebox in the corner jamming away while I'm groovin' in my swirly-skirted dress.

-I want to own a small coffee house, with an open mic poetry night alternating with live local music night.

-I want to lay with the person I love for a full 24 hours under the sky, just existing on the grass together watching the sun rise twice.

-I want to find the perfect dress.

-I want to be exactly like this lady when I'm old, sitting with my cigar and people-watching on a crowded sidewalk.

-I want to die falling from a great height.
When I'm ready to go, I'll find a good spot, spread my arms, tip myself over and pretend I'm flying.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. this is lovely, the pictures are awesome, I love the old lady, I am a hopeless romantic too! My husband has zero romantic skills haha! but I still love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow o.O

    im inspired to blog now xD


    jacuzzi party!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady!!! just checkin on you! its been quite sometime I hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete