Latest Obsessions: Epicness I can't stop listening to lately


Monday, June 29, 2009

The Name: Why Phoenix


I know it's kind of weird to have an alias and stuff... but I really want to be anonymous here so I'll be changing everyone's names. I chose Phoenix because I'm basically obsessed with the creatures... I mean, they die: incinerate! Then rise in a ball of flame from their own ashes. I think this is the best description of life you can find: humans rise from the ashes of what they were... that's the only way we can survive.

I have a tendency to wallow when something has upset me... maybe even become a little bit depressed which is actually quite selfish to those around me. I've made a decision recently to be strong. I know that sounds immature... but I really and truly mean it. It's important to me to be a person worthy of respect, and I think that refraining from wallowing... learning to move on and "rise" through the changes in my life will make me the kind of person I want to be remembered as. That's another reason I'm creating this blog. I think that writing the events in my life down as my story and encouraging (possibly helping) others to be strong as well will help me achieve my dreams. So thanks to all of you who read this (if anyone does). =] I appreciate any support.

1 comment:

  1. preach it girl, you have alot of good insights here, I'll make sure to check back often! thanks for checkin out my calligraphy!!

    ReplyDelete